Error Connecting to Nokia 5230 USB Modem (OTA) Opening port... Error 797: A connection to the remote access server was not made because the modem was not found. If you continue to receive error messages, you can enable logging for analysis. Enable logging For logging options, see diagnostics Logging options can also be accessed by clicking the Remote Access Preferences menu item under the Advanced menu of the Network Connection Folder. Redial = 51 CloseThis error usually occurs when using a USB Modem to connect to the Internet. If you want to fix the error 797 on Windows 7, Try the following steps below to ensure that the modem is installed:
- Close all other programs and re-establish the connection.
- Click the “Start” button, and then click “Control Panel”, open the “Phone and Modem”.
- Select the country that you are in, and type the city code, and type a number to access an outside line, and then click “OK”.
- Click “Add” on the “Modems” tab, and install “New Modem” wizard.
- Restart the computer and ensure the modem that is functioning correctly.
Download and install the Coopoint Error Fixer, fix 797 error with 1-click
For Win10 / Win8 / Win7 / WinXP (32/64 bit OS)